- Cut an 8 ½” x 11” piece of cardstock down to 8” x 11” , which will make 4 holders. If you only want to make one, cut a 2” x 11” strip.
- Score at the following measurements along the 11” side: ½”, 1 ½”, 4”, 5”, 8 ½”, and 9 ½”
- Cut on the 8” side into 2” strips (if making 4 at a time).
- Punch 1” circle between ½” and 1 ½” measurements.
- Attach ½” section to back of holder with sticky strip.
- Decorate with patterned paper and stamps as desired.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Antibacterial Gel Holders
What a great inexpensive gift these make! This is one of the projects that we'll be doing for our May workshops. We used the new Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper from the Summer mini catalog, which provides a beautiful color combination. These are quick and simple to make, and we picked up the antibacterial gel at Bath & Body Works for $1 each. The thank you stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.
Everyone needs to say "thank you" during the holiday season. The Snowflake Wishes bundle makes it easy! The die-cut image creates ...
Hello Creative Friends! Do you ever get stumped when someone asks you what you want for Christmas, Hanukkah, your birthday, etc.? How abou...
Look at this BEAUTIFUL waterfall album designed by our friend and fellow SU demonstrator, Amy Combs! It's a perfect way to keep special ...
This card introduces two new products from the Summer mini catalog - the Doily Triple Layer Punch and the Touch of Kindness stamp set. The ...