- Cut an 8 ½” x 11” piece of cardstock down to 8” x 11” , which will make 4 holders. If you only want to make one, cut a 2” x 11” strip.
- Score at the following measurements along the 11” side: ½”, 1 ½”, 4”, 5”, 8 ½”, and 9 ½”
- Cut on the 8” side into 2” strips (if making 4 at a time).
- Punch 1” circle between ½” and 1 ½” measurements.
- Attach ½” section to back of holder with sticky strip.
- Decorate with patterned paper and stamps as desired.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Antibacterial Gel Holders
What a great inexpensive gift these make! This is one of the projects that we'll be doing for our May workshops. We used the new Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper from the Summer mini catalog, which provides a beautiful color combination. These are quick and simple to make, and we picked up the antibacterial gel at Bath & Body Works for $1 each. The thank you stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.
We used lots of Big Shot products to create this bright beach birthday card. The background combines three embossing folders - Oh My Stars...
Here's a simple design using the new Berry Burst In Color with coordinating Fresh Florals DSP stack. The sentiments are from the Bette...
We often get asked how we store our Big Shot Framelits and Thinlits, since they come stuck to a piece of cardstock. Our solution is to un-...
LOOK what's NEW....MINI STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS!!!! Yes, we all use the edges of our regular-sized Stampin' Dimensionals, but...