- Cut an 8 ½” x 11” piece of cardstock down to 8” x 11” , which will make 4 holders. If you only want to make one, cut a 2” x 11” strip.
- Score at the following measurements along the 11” side: ½”, 1 ½”, 4”, 5”, 8 ½”, and 9 ½”
- Cut on the 8” side into 2” strips (if making 4 at a time).
- Punch 1” circle between ½” and 1 ½” measurements.
- Attach ½” section to back of holder with sticky strip.
- Decorate with patterned paper and stamps as desired.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Antibacterial Gel Holders
What a great inexpensive gift these make! This is one of the projects that we'll be doing for our May workshops. We used the new Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper from the Summer mini catalog, which provides a beautiful color combination. These are quick and simple to make, and we picked up the antibacterial gel at Bath & Body Works for $1 each. The thank you stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.
The Stampin' Siblings both celebrated birthdays this week, Scot on 6/12, and Kira today, 6/16, so here's a card for the occasion!...
LOOK what's NEW....MINI STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS!!!! Yes, we all use the edges of our regular-sized Stampin' Dimensionals, but...
These great treat ideas were made using empty Crystal Light containers. We thought the Artistic Etchings set and the Love Letter DSP provid...
Although most of the products that were used for this treat box are retired, the tool used and the idea in general are not. This pinwheel-st...