- Cardstock base: 11” x 4 ¼” – scored @ 2” & 7 ½”
- Inside Cardstock for gift card pocket: 3 ¾” x 7” – scored @ 2” & 6 ½”
- DSP or embossed cardstock layer for outside: 1 ¾” x 4”
- DSP or embossed cardstock layer for outside: 3 ¼” x 4”
- Scraps for stamping & die cutting (image and sentiment)
- Coordinating Ribbon (for wrapping around bottom section)
- Stamps & ink pads
- Adhesive & Dimensionals
Sunday, November 22, 2020
Global Design Project #267 - Hot Drink Challenge
This is the first time I've entered a card challenge. I couldn't wait to use the Press On stamp set for this project, and this gift card holder was a perfect design for it!
Here are the supplies you'll need:
Stay tuned for a video soon!
I ran across a beautiful card made by Austrailian Stampin' Up! demonstrator Cathy Proctor. I knew I had to try the inlay technique, and ...
These great treat ideas were made using empty Crystal Light containers. We thought the Artistic Etchings set and the Love Letter DSP provid...
The Peony Garden Suite provides an exquisite design for this fun-fold card. Once again, the coordinated products from Stampin' Up! bring...
One of our favorite suites from the new 2020-21 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog features beautiful images of lush foliage and a stunning vari...